~ Jamie and Nick ~ They will....2012!

I love shooting engagement sessions.  I always recommend them to my brides for a number of reasons, but the most important reason is so I have a chance to work with you and your sweetie personally before your wedding day.  I get  such a genuine feel of your personalities, it's like a dry run of the big day.  Brides come in several different personalities, shy ones, crazy ones, quiet ones, loud ones, emotional ones, party-girl ones, and more.  Each one needs to be treated differently so I can photograph her in a way that she loves.
Meet Jamie and Nick!  They will be a piece of cake to work with, their personalities are nothing short of lovely and they look adorable together as well.  They will be getting married in May of 2012.   We shot their engagement session at Faust Park in Chesterfield.   
He is a country boy so it was fitting we had a barn to hang out in :) 


Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives