~ Don and Jenny ~ MARRIED

Jenny and Don were married on a beautiful day in October.  They hit the weather jackpot.  Dons brother, Darren, is my cousin-in-law.  Which in my mind, should make Don my cousin-in-law-in-law.  But I'm pretty sure that's not how it works ;)
Not only did they have beautiful weather, but they also had a lot of time for photos.  The took my advice of "pick one pretty location and give me an hour"  Most wedding days are a little rushed and chaotic.  But this one couldn't have been more carefree.   We spent less time driving and more time shooting.  
I headed off with the girls and left the boys to my trusty second shooter, Sarah. 

Country wedding hazard - Grasshoppers in your dress.
When I came back to check on the boys something told me they weren't quite as behaved as the girls :)  Poor Sarah.


Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives