~ St. Louis Shot Party 2011~ THE VIDEO!


I've been holding onto this for a while now, waiting for things to slow down long enough for the photographers to actually enjoy it :)

But I'm excited to share the promo video that was filmed at the Shot Party 2011 - we had so much fun at the Shot Party and this video captures it perfectly. 


You can also get the vimeo link here if you would like to embed this video into your own blog or facebook :)

I want to give a HUGE shout out to our videographer Jason Gibson.  He was given about 2 days notice for this shoot, had very limited resources AND was getting married himself one week later.   I was very happy with the way he was able to pull everything together.

If you are a bride getting married in 2011 I kindly ask you to check out his work and consider using him for you big day.  I know I would be thrilled to work alongside Jason if any of my brides would like to hire him ;)    www.JasonGibsonOnline.com

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives