~ Ellen and Bill ~

Ellen and Bill had perhaps the most light-hearted, fun, laid back wedding I've ever shot. Add in alot of goofiness (the mother-son dance involved an interpretive dance with glowsticks) and ALOT of love and you get a really fun day.Remember the goofiness I talked about earlier? Yeah, try getting these guys to behave for family photos :)
They wanted alot of fun silly pictures running and jumping and things like that...
I wont lie...I sort of feared for my life in this shot...but no worries, he cleared me!
I have a feeling this one might be one of their favorites, I know it's one of mine.

Thank you Ellen and Bill for giving this photographer a fun and easy day. Thank you Kim for stepping up and being my right hand gal! You were awesome!


Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives