~ Lauren and Mike ~ Congratulations!

As my assistant and I drove out to meet my bride Lauren I probably said out loud 3 times "We have such an easy day today, this bride and groom are so nice, and so laid back, easy going, go with the flow.... some of the most laid back people you will ever meet " then.... Lauren opened her hotel room door and says "Oh my gosh I'm totally nervous and freaking out!!!"But I just had to laugh because I knew we had a "First Look" coming up. (First Look is when the bride and groom see each other before the ceremony to shoot all the photos) some might say it's a little untraditional but it's actually extremely intimate and romantic.

When Mike turned around and laid eyes on her she melted like butter, into his arms, and I could see the weight lifted off her shoulders all she need to do was see him, and hear his voice, and all was calm in the world.
Cute little thing second from left is Mrs. Kelly, whose wedding I shot last year. She is a doll baby and it was so good to see her and Nate and their families again. Shooting family referrals is like a mini-family reunion when I get to see everyone again.

I love fall weddings and everything about them, the sights, the sounds, the smells the decorations. Lauren and Mike officially kicked off my fall wedding season with a bang!



Thank you Lauren and Mike for being so much fun. And thank you Carol Johnson for second shooting with me!


Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives