~ Chase and Shelly ~

Shelly and Chase were the perfect couple to end 2010. Their wedding was exciting, not just for them, but for me as well. Doing a little victory dance and breathing a big sigh of relief as I tuck away another year of working with absolutely fabulous people who let me love my job.I love when couples write letters to each other before a wedding, what a perfect momento to show your kids and grandkids one day.

Even though it was December and you can see there is some snow on the ground, I couldn't believe we found this little nook with brown leaves still on the ground.

I love big wedding parties, they had 10 attendants each!
Ending a dance with a kiss for Dad ;)
Thank you Shelly and Chase for being beautiful and awesome, and taking photos outside even though it was freezing! You are troopers and I promised I would make it worth it. Thank you so much to Kim for second shooting with me.

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives