~ Heather and Dennis ~

The end of wedding season is so close I can almost smell it.  Although, I don't have much to complain about considering all of the beautiful couples I've gotten to spend my Saturdays with.    The end of wedding season is always bittersweet.  I'm excited to turn my brain off for a few months, but I also find myself itching to get out there and shoot.  We still have a few more weeks left and I am going to enjoy every second of it.   

I was so happy to spend my last Saturday in September with Dennis and Heather.  They are an adorable, sweet, couple who love two things almost as much as each other....Cardinals baseball, and their dogs.  They had their reception at the Museum of the Dog in honor of their pups at Queeny park, it was my first time shooting there and we had a blast.



Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives