~ Mandi and Elliot are MARRIED ~

When your morning starts off with a pair of bright blue Manolo Blahniks you know it's going to be a great day.



and oh yeah...this is my bride "Hubba Hubba" right?  She is STUNNING!  Her hair and make-up was flawless.  I will go to my grave begging brides to use professional services for their appearance on their wedding day, it's one of the best investments you can make. 


I cannot tell you how much I adored Mandi and Elliot.   Not just them, but their entire day. Their weather beautiful, their wedding party was fun and outgoing, their colors were bright and bold just how I like em', their attention to detail like these little initial signs that hung on the chairs were adorable.  People always forget which side is for the bride and groom anyway so these letters were cute reminders.


They had a gorgeous outdoor ceremony at The Grand Basin in Forrest Park.   You couldn't have asked for better weather.  I, as a photographer, could have used a cloud or two :)  Shooting in direct sun in the middle of the day can prove to be a little tricky but I think we got the job done. 
Can anybody guess what this bridal party was so interested in?  - The Cardinals game!  Woot! Woot!










Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives