~ A little combo-blogging for your Wednesday ~

Happy Wednesday!  I'm excited to share 2 great family sessions with you today.  First up is Angie and her 4 beautiful kids.  
But this session didn't just feature her.  We threw in Mom and Dad and brothers and sisters and made it a full family session.  We did alot of combinations of the entire family, just the grandkids, just the big kids, just grandma and grandpa, just grandma and grandpa and the kids, and on, and one... we had a lot of fun.  Hope you love them Angie your family is so much fun!
Up next is the Hamilton family.  One of the many families who faithfully book me every single year. I cannot be more appreciative for families like them.  They hold a special place in my heart.   I photographed little Miss Reagan the day she came out of her mommas belly.  This time they brought along her 4-legged brother "Hampton"

You are adorable Miss Reagan and I was so happy to get to see you again. 


Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives