~ Amie and Steve Welcome Baby Ryan ~

You may remember Amie and Steve from their photos on this blog in 2010 . I was so lucky to be their wedding photographer.  Now, I am even more excited to follow them on their journey as parents.  I recently got a chance to hang out with their newest addition, Baby Ryan, enjoy :)
One of my favorite parts of shooting newborn babies is getting to talk mommy-talk with all my clients.   We dish about sleep-less nights and weary days, and how this is all so much harder than it looks.  Nobody can truly prepare you for how physically and emotionally exhausted you will be in those first few weeks, but Amie makes it look good.  She is a spectacular mother and I couldn't stop taking photos of her and her new little man.   She is in love :)

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives