~ Pumpkin Baby ~

I had barely made it in the door of their home for this newborn session when Eric (Dad) blurts out with a big smile on his face.  

"I have a great idea for a picture"  He says this while proudly standing next to the largest pumpkin I have ever seen in my life.

I say :  "You want me to put your baby on that pumpkin don't you?"  

He shakes his head yes and grins real big.
Eric, this is for you :)

I don't remember how much the pumpkin actually weighed, but it was large enough that the 2 of us could not lift it.  Just to move it 5 feet we had to scoot it onto a towel and pull it across the floor.  I love when clients have their own ideas to incorporate into a shoot.    It's got to be the hardest newborn shot I've ever gotten... I won't tell you how long it took us, but trying to get a newborn baby to fall asleep on a cold hard pumpkin had me sweatin' like I was in a yoga class.  Kudos to dad for the cute idea. 


The pumpkin was fun, but this one was my favorite :)

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives