~ Socks...prepared to be Rocked ~

Because these are 2 of the cutest sisters you will ever meet.

I must confess, when I was pregnant with Libby Lu part of me was secretly hoping she was a boy. I don't have a sister and I was a little scared of having 2 girls, I was envisioning the cat fights, hair pulling, and clothes stealing that would be in my future if I had more than one girl.
But shoots like this remind me of the fun parts of having a sister, the giggling, and secret sharing, the bond and the trust that is naturally born into sister-hood. I'm so excited to watch my girls grow into little ladies who love and confide in each other for everything, just like these 2.
Shea and Reese are beautiful little girls, they love theater, twirling, and show tunes. Shea LOVES the camera and did a full performance of Annies "Tomorrow" during the shoot. I shot a session with them last year as well, and both years their mama brought the style on and dressed them matching head to toe, and they rocked it. Easily one of my favorite sessions of the year so far.


Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives